Thursday, June 5, 2008

Technorati, broken


Here is the top story on Technorati right now. Technorati, alas, is broken. Is anyone noticing?

Related post
Technorati is broken

comments: 3

Anonymous said...

It seems like technorati is always broken. I'd say it's broken about every other time I check my incoming links.

I'd use Google Blog Search, but technorati is better (more links). How is some broken website better than Google? I don't get it.

Michael Leddy said...

I think Technorati's appeal lies in the "authority" number and the element of gamesmanship. Whose number is bigger? Like comparing grade-point averages, hard-drives, etc.

Genevieve Netz said...

I don't look on Technorati for incoming links anymore because it misses so many. Instead, I watch with various Google alerts.

Today, June 10, the West Virginia election headlines are still on the Technorati homepage. Technorati is broken, and no one cares.